Blue Node Media’s Innovation Lab helps startups and Organizations with Digital Strategy, Design Thinking, Human Centered Design, Lean Methodology Design, Agile Methodology and creating linkages that foster innovation and digital transformation at the workplace.
Our experts have experience working with the United States Federal Government, World Bank, United Nations and other leading corporations such as IBM.Using our vast experience, networks and linkages to the industry we are able to help startups forge a path to success.
Unlike other Innovation Labs we are experts at innovation and have our own in house innovative products that have received multiple awards, grants and investments.We walk the proverbial talk.
We have identified the major bottle necks that affect the progress of most startups and this puts in a unique position to leverage our skills, network and talent to foster an innovative climate.
Most startups are borne out of the need to solve a challenge, unfortunately most founders don’t have the skills or the budget to develop cutting edge software & web applications to solve these challenges, they come up with half baked solutions with a horrible user experience that have no chance for success in a tough market place that takes no prisoners.
Key Insights about the Innovation process
- Everybody is creative and when we are acting on our creative juices leadership skills emerge.
- Everyone has creative potential and when you tap into your passion and your talent, you change the world, and if you don’t do it, no one can do it
- Suspend judgement, have an open mind and brain rejects the voice of cynicism and fear , be observant, ask questions
- The world is waiting for your innovation
The Art of Innovation – a 10 step guide from Guy Kawasaki (Apple Evangelist)
- Make meaning as opposed to make money
- Make a Mantra
- Jump to the next curve
- Roll the Dice
- Don’t worry be Crappy
- Let 100 flowers blossom
- Polarize people
- Churn baby Churn
- Niche thyself (Uniqueness)
- Perfect your Pitch (Customize to your audience)